ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Eligibility for admission in MBBS/BDS course in Bangladesh Govt. Medical and private Medical & Dental Colleges is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Medical Education Unit). Bangladesh govt. has formulated the following requirements for admission in MBBS/BDS course in the Govt. & private Medical & Dental colleges.
1. For MBBS Course Eligibility of Candidates (for local students):
Admission will be made on the basis of results of MBBS admission test organized by DGHS, Govt. of Bangladesh.
2. For foreign students, all original certificates as mentioned in Primary Offer Letter in clause no (c) and original copy of CBSE-National eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) result, equivalence certificates need to be submitted at the time of admission , otherwise, admission will be hampered.
3. In case of national/foreign students admission will be invalid if any documents is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign/national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2022-2023
For Bangladeshi citizen:
Payment of admission fees and all charges will be made under the rules of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. Which will be paid by pay-order in favour of the “Medical College for Women and Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka-1230”.
Admission fees after 1st year onwards payment will be made by pay order in favour of “Medical College for Women and Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka”. Tuition & all other fees payment can also be made by mentioned pay order favour or through prescribed deposit slip at any branch of Brac Bank Limited, IFIC Bank Ltd. and SouthEast Bank Ltd. The softcopy of the deposit slip can be collected from college accounts section.
Re-admission fee Tk. 1,50,000.00 (One lac fifty thousand taka only) plus regular tuition fees of the session will be paid by the students (if the student fails to attend her classes & wards for more than six months continuously).
All students are required to clear their tuition & others fees before their professional exams. If unable to pay tuition fee accordingly then a late fee of BDT 1000 will be charged each month. If any students fails in the Final Professional MBBS Examination, she has to pay Tk. 25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand taka only) for each attempt for all subjects and Tk. 8,355.00 (Eight Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Five Only) for each subject.
All students are required to clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd 3rd and Final Professional MBBS Examination under Dhaka University.
Students living in hostel, will have to pay minimum 06 (six) month’s hostel seat rent in advance at the time of admission.
All students are required to pay any other charges which will be imposed by the concerned authority related to MBBS course, such as RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
Refundable at the time of internship
|Total for Admission||21,24,000|
|1st Year Tuition Fee (Payable after 2 months of admission)||1,20,000|
|2nd Year Tuition Fee||1,20,000|
|3rd Year Tuition Fee||1,20,000|
|4th Year Tuition Fee||1,20,000|
|5th Year Tuition Fee||1,20,000|
|Total Tuition Fee for 5 Years||6,00,000|
Poor & Meritorious quota:
1. 5 (five) seats are reserved for poor and meritorious students of Bangladesh.
2. Such students will not pay any security money like normal students and hence not get remuneration as internee doctors.
3. After completion of 5 years, if the student/students fails to pass the Final Professional MBBS examination, then she will bear the extra tuition fee.
MBBS Admission total package for foreign students
|Sl||Particulars||Sub Amount (USD)||Amount (USD)|
|1.||1st year MBBS seat booking (non refundable)||$ 5000.00|
|2.||At the time of admission|
Less waiver for the session of 2022-2023
|Payable after waiver:||$ 14000.00|
|a. 1st year||$ 6000.00|
|b. 2nd year||$ 6000.00|
|c. 3rd year||$ 6000.00|
|d. 4th year||$ 6000.00|
|e. 5th year||$ 6000.00||$ 30000.00|
|Payable :||$ 44000.00|
|4.||Allowance during one year internship period students will receive:|
(BDT 15000 per month x 12)
|Net payable:||$ 46000.00|
- University & BMDC registration fees & other cost (as & when) fixed by them to be paid by the students (approx. USD 2000.00)
- At the time of admission all students will have to pay minimum six (06) month’s hostel seat rent in advance, if they choose to live in hostel (first come, first serve basis).
- All students have to clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination.
- A student failing to pass the Final Professional examination, will have to pay USD 267.00 (two hundred sixty seven US dollar) for each attempt per subject.
- All students have to clear their pending tuition & others fees to continue their regular courses.
- All students may have to pay additional charges which may be imposed by the concerned authority is related to MBBS course, such as field trip, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
- Internship allowance USD 2000/- should be paid during admission.
Mode of Payment for foreign students:
Payment of admission fees, tuition fees and all other charges will be made through:
In favor of: Medical College for Women & Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
- Bank name: Brac Bank Limited
- Account number: 1551205055816001
- Routing number: 060260385
- Swift code: BRAKBDDH
- Branch: Uttara Jashimuddin Avenue Corporate Branch
- Bank Address: Giant Business Tower, House-03 & 3/A 1st floor, Sector-03, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
** 1st year tuition fees USD 6,000 (Six Thousand Dollar Only) to be paid by 30th September 2023. 2nd year to 5th year tuition fee must be paid by 31st July of every year. Please note that, all kind of dues must be paid before professional exams. If unable to pay the tuition fee timely, a late fee of USD 50.00 will be charged each month.
Prescribed deposit slip for bank payment:
|Form Name||Download Now|
|IFIC Bank Ltd||Download|
|Brac Bank Ltd||Download|
|Southeast Bank Ltd||Download|