ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Eligibility for admission in MBBS/BDS course in Bangladesh Govt. Medical and private Medical & Dental Colleges is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Medical Education Unit). Bangladesh govt. has formulated the following requirements for admission in MBBS/BDS course in the Govt. & private Medical & Dental colleges.
1. For MBBS Course Eligibility of Candidates (for local students):
Admission will be made on the basis of results of MBBS admission test organized by DGHS, Govt. of Bangladesh. Minimum score requirement for admission is 40.
2. a) For foreign students, all original certificates as mentioned in Primary Offer Letter in clause no (c) and original copy of CBSE-National eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) result, equivalence certificates need to be submitted at the time of admission , otherwise, admission will be hampered.
b) In case of national/foreign students admission will be invalid if any documents is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign/national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2021-2022
For Bangladeshi citizen:
- Payment of admission fees and all charges will be made under the rules of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. Which will be paid by pay-order in favour of the “Medical College for Women and Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka-1230”.
- Yearly tuition fees with other yearly charges are payable at the beginning of the year. Failing which they will have to pay 10% surcharge on the amount for default.
- Tuition fees after 1st year to onwards payment will be made by pay order in favour of “Medical College for Women and Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka”.
- Re-admission fee Tk. 1,50,000.00 (One lac fifty thousand taka only) plus usual tuition fees of the session will be paid by the students (if the student fails to attend her classes and ward for more than six months continuously).
- All students are required to clear their tuition & others fees to continue their regular courses.
- If any student fails in Final Professional MBBS examination, she has to pay Tk. 25000.00 (Twenty five thousand taka only) for each attempt for all subjects and Tk. 8,355.00 (eight thousand three hundred fifty five only) for each subject. The same rule applies for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd professional examinations.
- All students are required to clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final professional MBBS examinations under Dhaka University.
- Students living in hostel, will have to pay minimum 06 (six) month’s hostel seat rent in advance at the time of admission.
- All students are required to pay any other charges which will be imposed by the concerned authority related to MBBS course, such as RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
Poor & Meritorious quota:
1. 5 (five) seats are reserved for poor and meritorious students of Bangladesh.
2. Such students will not pay any security money like normal students and hence not get remuneration as internee doctors.
3. After completion of 5 years, if the student/students fails to pass the Final Professional MBBS examination, then she will bear the extra tuition fee.
MBBS Admission total package for foreign students
|Sl||Particulars||Sub Amount (USD)||Amount (USD)|
|1.||1st year MBBS seat booking (non refundable)||$ 5000.00|
|2.||At the time of admission|
Less waiver for the session of 2021-2022
|Payable after waiver:||$ 13000.00|
|a. 1st year||$ 6000.00|
|b. 2nd year||$ 6000.00|
|c. 3rd year||$ 6000.00|
|d. 4th year||$ 6000.00|
|e. 5th year||$ 6000.00||$ 30000.00|
|Payable :||$ 43000.00|
|4.||Allowance during one year internship period students will receive:|
(BDT 15000 per month x 12)
|Net payable:||$ 45000.00|
- University & BMDC registration fees & other cost (as & when) fixed by them to be paid by the students (approx. USD 2000.00)
- At the time of admission all students will have to pay minimum six (06) month’s hostel seat rent in advance, if they choose to live in hostel (first come, first serve basis).
- All students have to clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination.
- A student failing to pass the Final Professional examination, will have to pay USD 267.00 (two hundred sixty seven US dollar) for each attempt per subject.
- All students have to clear their pending tuition & others fees to continue their regular courses.
- All students may have to pay additional charges which may be imposed by the concerned authority is related to MBBS course, such as field trip, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
- Internship allowance USD 2000/- should be paid during admission.
Mode of Payment:
- Up to the session 2021-2022 payment of admission fees, Development fees and all other charges will be made through the followings:
- Account name: Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Account number: 1024-140074-031
- Routing number: 120264634
- Swift code: IFICBDDH024
- IFIC Bank Ltd, ABC Heritage, 02 & 04, Jashimuddin Avenue, Sector-3, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
- For the session 2022-2023 and onwards payment of admission fees, Development fees and all other charges will be made through the followings:
- Account name: Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Account number: 1551205055816001
- Routing number: 060260385
- Swift code: BRAKBDDH
- Brac Bank Ltd, Jashimuddin Avenue Corporate Branch, Giant Business Tower, House-03 & 3/A 1st floor, Sector-03, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
- **Above mentioned two accounts are functionally active.